Covering over 180 available jurisdictions worldwide, our Global Trademark watch service is built around a state-of-the-art proprietary customized software, which processes all verbal and figurative trademarks published globally in order to pick up potentially confusingly similar third-party applications.
Our trademark analysts then review the automated results to ensure that you receive the results which will be relevant to your protected brands.
We pride ourselves to deliver timely and accurate reports which provide you with all of the necessary data and tools to act against the potentially objectionable reported marks.
Whether in Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese or Japanese, our coverage includes translations and transliterations of non-Latin character marks and the associated goods and services.
Our trademark watch service offers:
- A user-friendly online portal to review and store your Trademark watch reports
- As part of the trademark watching process, we identify similarities in word meanings, not limited to identical or similar word matches
- Phonetic matches—beyond just identical or similar word and character matches based on visual similarities, our linguists are also able to recognize phonetic (sound) matches
- Visual resemblance of images
- The class and relationship of goods and services through analysis.